Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sidewalk Portraits at the Bijou Market




This Saturday I'm going to be at the Bijou Market in Provo doing portraits. Hooray! What does this mean exactly? It means, my friends, that you can sit for a live session (or bring a photo) and walk away with an original piece of art for a steal of a deal. So bring yourself, your BFF, your honey, your puppy...you get the idea...and come find me. 

Artists Lady Hue and Ashmae will be doing portraits as well. Take a look at their work if you haven't already. 

3 comments:

Gretta said...

What does a girl have to do to get a teleportation device to be in Provo on Saturday? I wish I could have you draw my husband or my dog or me. And make us look better than we do in real life. Well, my boys are already fairly handsome, if I do say so myself.

You are good at art.

dianita said...

I am with Gretta. I am so depressed I missed you there! I MISS YOU! I WANT MORE LESLIE! I don't want more cowbell. COWBELL IS OUT, LESLIE IS IN!

Megan D. said...

That sounds awesome! Hope it goes well for you!