Friday, October 5, 2012

NPR & Urban Bears



The Irrational Fears blog has a brand new look! You should probably visit the site to get the full effect. A big thanks to my talented designer friends, Jana and Collin Cummings, for the beautiful design.

Also, this must be mentioned. NPR ran this article today and I did this post a while back. Coincidence or prophesy? You decide. All I have to say is that it's happening (sorry Collin).

Keep a wary eye on the Irrational Fears blog. I have a few new fears up my sleeve.


1 comment:

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!