Monday, March 7, 2011

Babies Everywhere



One of my good friends is having a baby girl!! Crazy. Crazy exciting. We threw a little baby shower for her this past weekend. Here's the image I whipped up for the invites.

Speaking of this past weekend, I spent a good 24 hours of it in a color theory workshop taught by the one and only Bill Perkins. Yes I realize how nerdy a color theory workshop sounds, but let me just point out that color theory is actually quite awesome and intriguing. (Ok, so I'm a nerd.) The workshop was totally hands-on, meaning he had us paint all day instead of focusing on color chips (which are incredibly boring, believe me). By the end of the three days I had over 20 paintings on my hands, tired feet from standing and tons of valuable knowledge in my brain. I'll put a few up here once they're dry.

No comments: