Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just Because

Building a decent portfolio is tricky business, mainly because there's this part of my brain that is so focused on achieving that ever-so allusive amazingly, shockingly beautiful portfolio of my dreams. That portfolio is rather, well as I said, allusive at the moment. In fact, I'm pretty sure that portfolio will always be about fifty steps ahead of me, which means I have to get myself to be a little more practical without squelching any creativity, motivation or aspiration.

Anyway, I'm giving a few old pieces face-lifts. This one was great the way it was, but it didn't mesh with the current look of my portfolio, so I changed it a wee bit:




Here's the old one:

2 comments:

Jared Heath said...

Of course it looks great, Les, that's because it's amazing. I vaguely remember the original, but could you post it so that we can compare?

What kind of look are you going for? It sounds to me like you just need to realize that YOU ARE AMAZING and SO IS YOUR WORK, because honestly, it's ridiculous.

Thanks for the post!

tappens said...

That looks so great Leslie! I really like the way you transformed it.