Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Now This is Real Life

It's finally come, the end of my final (real) semester as an undergrad. I say (real) because next semester I'm only taking 6 credits, which are bookbinding and frame-building. Brutal, I know. So basically, I'm free of (real) school! I'm actually graduating and becoming a real person, what a lovely thought. All I can say is it's about time.

Here are a few pieces from the my last (real) undergrad semester EVER:

piece for "A Thousand Cranes" poster


piece for "Tartuffe" poster
(wasn't actually used; oh well, at least it can go into my portfolio)

2 comments:

Will Strong said...

That guy is freaky. I mean beyond reason scary.

He might haunt my dreams. Put him together with my 4th grade teacher and you have the unholiest pair on earth.

I don't think I'm exaggerating.

Hannah said...

I love these, especially the Tartuffe one.